We offer a solution for most mining plant requirements, supplying the mining industry since 2004 with milling and crushing solutions.
Crushers & Equipment has built a strong reputation as a quality and knowledgeable supplier.
- We are a dynamic team of people
- Our business is based on long term relationships
- Our focus is service and quality
Mill Liners Spares and Engineering
- Over 100 years of milling experience
- Mill liner supply materials
- High chrome
- Chrome molly
- Rubber composite
- Mill trajectory software
- New mills and mill installations
- Jaw Crushers
- Cone Crushers
- Ball Mills
- Apron Feeders
- Vibrating Feeders
- Focus on cost per ton
- Crusher liners
- Crusher spares
- Mill Liners
- Mill components
- Chute liners
- Design and manufacture
Crushers & Equipment International Limited
2008 Crushers & Equipment International Limited was formed to specialize in crushing and milling
- Manganese, Chrome and rubber liner supply
- Stock Holding of common spares
- Consignment stock on sites and stores management
- Direct trade into Africa
- Head office Mauritius
- Supply to 13 Countries in Africa
Why Use Us?
- Team of 5 highly motivated engineers, draughtsman and Commercial staff
- Technical is our strength
- Stock is the key to our backup and aftersales service
- Technical assistance on site, 24 hours a day
Sales & Engineering
Our engineering team have the capacity to design liners for your application and by using the latest 3D CAD modelling and simulation, designs are done to the highest standard and efficiency, while ensuring the best value for money.
Stock of spares
Crushers & Equipment International Limited manufacture a wide range of jaws and cone crusher wear components, as well as various spares for most common machines.
New Machine Sales
Supply of Jaw Crusher range from a 5”X10” to a 42”X48”. Cone range 2’, 3’, 4’, 4 1/4’, 5 1/2’, 7’ available in standard and short head. We supply a wide range of ball mills for grinding from 1ton/hour to 30ton/hour.
Repairs for Maintenance
For any breakdowns that cannot be corrected on site we can assist with any repair or machining work to be done. The work is of the highest quality and no shortcuts are taken ensuring quality and value for money on all repair work done. Our team is always ready to assist where they can offer expertise and assistance on any liner changes or onsite work that needs to be done